Whether it's your first step in your Snowsports Instructing career, or you want to share your passion with others, a Level 1 course at The Snow Centre is a great place to start.
See more about IASI here.
Available for anyone of 16 years and above who are experienced parallel skiers, or advanced snowboarders.
If you’re not sure if you’re ready, we recommend that you book one of our Skills Development Sessions and speak to your instructor.
- £550 bookable through The Snow Centre, and includes registration with IASI
- 5 day course including Lift Pass
- 35 hours shadowing – can be completed at no cost at The Snow Centre
- Accommodation, food, refreshments
- First Aid Qualification – booked & paid separately
- Safeguarding Children Module – booked & paid separately
- DBS check – booked & paid separately
- Bookings are made through Alpine Coaching. Please contact them to check availability of the courses.
- Dates available for 12 week Alpine courses:
- 26th April
- 3rd,10th,17th,24th,31st May
- 7th,14th,21st,28th June
- 5th,12th July
- Following successful completion of above, you will be qualified to be an instructor at Indoor Snow Slopes and Dry Slopes.
- Qualification is valid for 3 years before refresher qualification is required. Approximate cost £80. Can be booked with IASI to take place at The Snow Centre.
- If you wish to progress your qualifications with IASI the next logical step is to take an IASI Level 2 in Alpine Skiing. Your trainer will be able to provide more information.